Yahoo mail users often report to face various kinds of technical glitches. Yahoo mail temporary error 19 is a common problem for the Yahoo mail users.
The problem may arise due to abrupt technical glitches. If the browser is not capable enough to accept the cookies, then the problem may appear. Sometimes, the problem occurs due to security issues, such as a virus or spyware attacks. The Yahoo mail application stops temporarily due to this reason.
This article provides all the possible information that can help you to resolve the problem. So, have a look at the entire article to know the details on it.
How to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 19? Know the Best Solutions
If you want to know the procedure on how to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 19, then this article is for you. In the following part of the article, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to resolve error code 19.
Go through the steps discussed below:
Fix 1: Enable the Browser to Accept Cookies
Cookies are small bits of information that gets saved on your computer automatically. It helps to access certain sites quickly. Sometimes, the problem can occur if you deny the cookies.
Thus, you should check the Browser Configuration settings and accept cookies. The following steps will help you to do so:
How to Enable Cookies in Firefox
If you use Firefox browser, then the following steps will help you to enable the browser cookies.
- At first, open the Firefox browser and click on the Menu button and choose Options.
- Move the mouse cursor to the ‘Privacy and Security’ section and click on the History option.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose ‘Use Custom Settings for History’ option.
- Lastly, verify the Accept cookies from the website option. This will help you to enable cookies.
Enable the Cookies on Chrome
The Google Chrome users should follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- At first, open the Google Chrome browser from the computer.
- Then, click on the Settings option and select the Advanced option.
- Choose the Content Settings option that you can find under the ‘Privacy and Security’ option.
- Select the Cookies option and turn on the Cookies option.
Fix 2: Scan the Computer for Spyware/ Malware / Viruses
Spyware /Malware or Virus are the main reason behind abrupt errors. So, it is important to run a full scanning procedure on the computer.
To run the System File Checker in the Windows Operating System follow the steps listed below:
- At first, open the Start menu and go to the Search box and write down ‘Command Prompt’. Then, press the Enter button from the keyboard. Then, click on the named option from the appearing list of results.
- Write down ‘Command Prompt’ in the search box and hit the Enter button from the keyboard.
- Then, click on the ‘Run as administrator’ option. After that, enter your admin password and click on the Allow button.
- Write down ‘SFC/ SCANNOW’ in the Command Prompt and hit the Enter button. This will help you to start the scanning procedure.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the scanning process.
Fix 3: Update the Version of the Browser
Sometimes, the Yahoo features may not work while using an outdated version of the Operating System. The outdated browser might not support the latest Yahoo features. So, you should update the Browser to access Yahoo.
How to Update Google Chrome to its Latest Version?
The following procedure will help you to update the Google Chrome.
- At first, launch the Google Chrome browser from the computer and click on the More icon.
- Choose the Help button and click on the About Google Chrome option.
- After that, the Google Chrome updates option will appear on the computer screen.
- Check of any update is available or not. If an update is available, then it will be automatically downloaded on the system.
- After, completing the updating procedure, open the Chrome browser and check if the problem is resolved or not.
How to Update Firefox to its Latest Version?
If you are using Firefox web browser, then the following steps will help you to update the browser. Following steps will help you to do so.
- At first, launch the Firefox browser and click on the Menu icon. Then, select the About Firefox option.
- After that, the Mozilla Firefox window will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Wait for a few minutes to verify if there is any update is available or not. If any new update is available, then it will be automatically downloaded on the computer.
- Once you are done with the installation procedure click on the Restart button to complete the updating procedure.
An Additional Tip:
If none of the methods mentioned here helps you to resolve the problem, then you should try to access Yahoo on some other computer. Sometimes, the problem can appear due to backdated Operating System. So, either you can try to use another computer to access Yahoo, or try to update the version of the Operating System.
How to update the OS in laptop?
The following steps will help you to update the Windows Operating System.
- At first, press the Windows logo key to open the Start menu and click on the Settings option.
- Select the ‘Update and Security’ option. Thereafter, click on the Windows Update button.
- After that, click on the ‘Check for updates’ option. If it finds any update, then it will be automatically downloaded on the computer.
- Lastly, restart the computer and verify if the error notification 19 is resolved or not.
Here in this article, we have tried to introduce the effective solutions that can help you to resolve the Yahoo mail temporary error 19. All the solutions that we have provided are tried and tested. Perform the methods as per our instructions to get rid of the problem at the earliest.