Outlook Error is one of the most annoying issues that generally appears when you are trying to send an email from your Outlook Account. Moreover, you can come across the email error when you perform mail communication.
Moreover, you might get stuck when you are ready to send the images or attachments via the Outlook account. However, we are going to explain the significant reasons behind the Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e with exact solutions.
Resolve the Outlook Error with a Simple Ways:
There are various technical ways present to mitigate the Outlook error effectively. Here, we are going to explain those efficient ways that will make it easier to avoid the problem at the very initial stage of the error.
Process 1: Modify the Server Port Number
Sometimes a wrong Server Port Number causes the Outlook error and creates a problem in sending an Email via Outlook app.
Now, do the following:
- Open the Outlook file and launch the Outlook window on the screen.
- After that, click on the File tab from the Outlook app and choose Tools from the list.
- Now, tap the Account Settings option from the resultant window and choose the Email tab from the Account Settings window.
- Then, choose the Email account from that list and click on the More Setting button the Account Settings page.
- After that, tap on the Advanced tab from the Internet Email Setting window and change the SMTP port number. Enter the value 587 and set it as the Outgoing Server Port Number.
- Finally, click on the OK button and apply the new changes to fix the Outlook error permanently.
Process 2: Repair the Outlook
Often, the incomplete installation of Outlook file causes the barrier in the mail transfer operation. Then, you must repair the Outlook as soon as possible to overcome this hassle effectively.
Here are the steps to do so:
- First, press the Windows key and R together from the keyboard and launch the Run dialog box. Then, type “Control” and press the OK button to launch it.
- In the Control Panel window, click on the Programs and Features icon from the several items.
- Then, locate the Ofice 365 file from the next window and choose the item by tapping on it.
- Now, tap on the Change from the upper section of the Programs and Features window.
- On the resultant window, choose the Repair option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The process will take a few minutes to complete and when it is done, try to launch the Outlook app to verify the Outlook error 0x800ccc0e got fixed or not.
However, it can be quite complicated for a non-technical person. So, you can connect with our Technical team for a reliable fix.
Process 3: Remove the Duplicate Account
At times, you might encounter this error if you use multiple Outlook accounts at a time.
Moreover, if you wish o open simultaneously from one device then the Outlook becomes confused about that and shows the Outlook error 0x800ccc0e on a frequent basis.
Then, you need to delete other accounts by storing the main account details.
- First, launch the Outlook app and choose Tools from the Outlook menu from the Outlook Home page.
- Now, go to the Accounts section and tap on the Mail tab from the same page.
- After that, choose the duplicate email if you use, it will appear on the screen with account details if you are an owner of multiple accounts.
- Tap on the Remove button and remove those accounts without deleting the main Outlook account.
- Finally, close the Accounts Settings window and overcome the Outlook account error effectively.
How Do You Fix the Windows File Error?
- First, click on the Windows Mail app and open the Windows Live Mail Program.
- After that, click on the Home tab from the top-right corner of the Windows Live Mail.
- Now, click on the Outbox to check whether any mail is pending or not sending mail are there are not.
- Once you send the email again, then the outbox emails are not removed.
- Finally, you need to exit from the Mail app and check whether the problem got fixed or. not.
Process 4: Verify the Server Requirements
Server related issues are another significant error that is responsible for creating the Outlook problem.
Hence, you need to verify the server requirements first and then resolve those respectively to avoid the Outlook error.
- First, open the Outlook account by entering the correct credentials and click on the File tab from the Outlook window.
- After that, click on the Account Settings from the Tools and tap on the Email tab from the Account Settings window.
- After choosing your Outlook account, click on the More Settings button from the next window.
- Now, click on the Outgoing Server tab and enable the checkbox entitled wth ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) required authentication”.
- Then, click on the OK button and apply the new changes.
- Once the process is done, restart the Outlook to verify whether the “Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0e” still persists or not.
Process 5: Reinstall the Outlook
The incorrect installation of the Outlook executable file creates a problem in accessing the Outlook app.
Then, you might need to uninstall the Outlook app and install it with the latest version.
Make sure both the Microsoft Office and the Device OS version are compatible with each other.
- First, press the Windows key from the keyboard and launch the Start menu.
- In the Cortana Search box, type “Control” and press the Enter key.
- Then, go to the Programs and Features option from the Control Panel window.
- Click on Uninstall a program from the Programs and Features window.
- You can see the applications that you have installed previously on your system on the resultant window. Choose Microsoft Office 365 file from that list and right-click on it.
- After that, select Uninstall from the context menu and confirm it by taping the YES button from the Resultant dialog box.
- The app will start to uninstall after getting the confirmation from the users and it will take a couple of minutes to complete the entire Outlook app removal program.
- Once done, try to reboot the system and launch the browser window.
- Next, go to the Outlook Official page and install the latest version of the Outlook app to fix the Outlook error very quickly.
This article implies the reasons behind the Outlook Server error with effective solutions that will help to eradicate the frustrating error easily. Moreover, the above solutions are helpful to enhance the performance of the Outlook effortlessly.
So, we hope this content will be beneficial to tackle the Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e very quickly. However, our experienced team is there to provide you with a feasible solution within a short period of time.